What district is he running in?
Of mine has had enough of Wise County School Board politics and has decided to run. Folks, you actually want to see an honest man who actually CARES about kids on the board? Dana Chisenhall is the name. He has given so much to the kids in our area. I pray that he wins his bid.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
What district is he running in?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Distric 1
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
ohh...im not in that district
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
dana will make an excellent school board member. He really cares about the children in our schools. I have known him for a very long time myself unchained. I pray he gets in. I
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
i heard dr. cantrell who is the head of education at uva wise is running for the school board..? anyone heard this
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
yeah it was in the paper.....we need someone like him on the board even though i like the others running against him.
Bookmarks